General Liability Insurance
General liability (GL) insurance provides vital protection for your business. This protection, also known as business liability insurance or commercial general liability (CGL) insurance, protects your business should injury or property damage occur to others as a result of your business operations.
General Liability is coverage for the operations of your business.
The policy generally covers:
- Property Damage – Damage to property that you are legally liable for (including rented property)
- Bodily Injury – Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable
- Medical Payments – Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your business operations
- American Traditions / Modern USA
- Defense Costs – Suits against your company regardless of fault
- Personal & Advertising Injury – Claims of slander and libel that are not part of your professional services
Being properly insured is critical to protecting your business. Let Across the Bay Insurance become a part of your business strategy; we’ll help find the right coverage for your business.
Contact us today to learn more!